Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fulfilling a Resolution

Never in a million years did I think I would ever want to participate in the blogging world, but hey weirder things have happened! I apologize for the low quality of the images, I left my camera charger back home in Charleston so for the meantime my iPhone will have to do!

Today I felt like bringing some color into this gloomy Los Angeles Day and since mint is a distant cousin of  emerald (2013 color of the year) I couldn't help but choose this top! I'm really starting to get into accessorizing, and paired some bold pieces together for this look; but my favorite is the silver bracelet my grandfather gave me for Christmas. It has my grandmother's birth stone on the ends and her ashes in the middle. Some may find this odd, but it makes me feel closer to her than ever.

imageimage (1)image 4


image (2)


Top: Francesca's Collection Jeans: American Eagle Jeggings Boots: Steve Madden Necklace: Versona Watch: Michael Kors Bracelet: Forever21 Bangle: Gift from Grandfather

Don't forget to follow me!


FacebookInstagramTwitterPinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!