Friday, February 8, 2013

Winter Blues

I'm gearing up to head to Disneyland this weekend for the first time EVER and am beyond excited about it! One little problem ... the weather this weekend is going to be dreadful! It's usually always gorgeous and sunny in LA and while I can't complain that my "cold weather" consists of a high of 58 degrees in February I'm still a little bummed. Since my camera battery is still MIA I created some perfect looks to keep you warm, but still stylish on this chilly weekend!

GRAPIC

On the left is a more casual look with tall riding boots, knee socks,  scarf and an adorable headband. This outfit screams, "I'm cold but man am I stylish!" The outfit on the right is more adventurous and trendy. The liquid leggings give off a great shine white the pointy toe ankle boots keep your feet warm! A slouchy sweater is simply a go-to piece this season, but it will also make your legs look skinnier when they're in fitted pants. Talk about a win win!

Don't forget to follow!


FacebookInstagramTwitterPinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!