Friday, August 2, 2013

Month in Instagram: July

July was a great month in my 2013 year. I flew back home to Charleston to see my family over the holiday weekend, spent quality time with my sister after her intense surgery, caught up with some dear friends and started to blog religiously again. Check out some shots via Instagram.


1 23 4 5 6 7 8

1. The rooms and I headed downtown LA to watch Queen Bey in all her glory on her Mrs. Carter tour
2. Caught up with a Charleston bestie, Josh over a beer. We hadn't seen each other for over a year!
3. I flew back to Charleston for the 4th of July weekend. It was so good to see my family, but also to be with my sister since she had double jaw surgery 2 weeks prior.
4. The familia out on the boat! The rest of the crew met up with us on the jet ski's :)
5. My little ZTA sister flew out to LA for a wedding so we got to catch up one weekend
6. Morgs and I are OBSESSED with Christmas, so naturally a Christmas in July party had to be thrown
7. One of my last "fat" meals. No more frozen packaged meals, pop or candy until September!
8. I saw a SC license plate on my way home from work, top it off with a Charleston Holy City brewing sticker and I was happier than a clam. Love seeing fellow southerner's out in LA


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin'!
signature


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!