Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Guest Blog: Laura from Laura Lily

Fall Collage 3 Collage

Hello everyone! I am Laura from the fashion blog Laura Lily and honored to be a guest blogger on Paige's site today! My motto is putting fabulous outfits together without spending a fortune. Today I am going to show you 3 of my favorite fall outfits perfect for a night out, a weekend brunch and work.

Brahmin and Shoplately 36 (1)

This first outfit is perfect for a date night. The faux leather motorcycle vest and the black dress are sexy without showing too much skin. Not to mention that the booties are perfect for fall. Have fun with printed accessories like a snake-skin clutch.

Floral Skirt  106

This second look is perfect for a weekend brunch. The floral skirt for this outfit is feminine and fun. I love adding a pop of color with a red bag and cap-toe pumps are always in style.

Fall Finally Here 35

The third and final look is a great wear to work outfit for fall. A cozy plaid sweater to keep you warm and emerald ankle length pants to show off your fabulous menswear inspired heels.

Thank you for reading and thank you Paige for having me! Check out my blog here: www.lauralily.net


Wearing:

Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

Outfit 3:

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for having me guest post Paige! Hope your trip to NYC was a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!