Monday, November 4, 2013

Month in Instagram - October

My blogging has been seriously SLACKING due to work but as of right now that excuse is OVER!


Yes I love my job and yes it keeps my bills paid and shoe collection ever growing, but this is my creative outlet which makes me happier than I could have ever imagined. I know a lot of us are business women by day and blogger's by night, but we've all been in that "funk phase" where all we want to do is sit on the couch in our yoga pants and watch Carrie talk about Mr. Big! Ah Sex and the City gets me every single time!

With that being said let's get back to the blogging :)


MII


1 2
1. Dr. D and I went on the trip to NYC he won on The Price is Right!
2.  My window motor went out in my car ... not fun at all!

3 4
3. I gave the Dry Bar a second attempt and LOVED my hair. Can't wait to go back!
4. Made my way to the Big Apple for the first time!

5 6
5. Met up with my college friend Griffin for the first time in 2 1/2 years
6. Was a tourist and went to the Central Park Zoo

7 8
7. Our hotel had free wine during happy hour ... SCORE!
8. NYC Skyline view from Brooklyn

9 10
9. Out with more college friends in Brooklyn
10. Went on a helicopter tour of the city ... such amazing views

11 12
11. Finally convinced myself I needed a pair of Tory Burch flats
12. Loved seeing the fall colored leaves in Central Park

13 14
13. Went to my superheros vs. villans end of season kickball party
14. Got my first blog gift ever ... can't wait to do a post on this beauty!

15 16
15. In honor of National Cat Day, this is my nephew Jeffrey
16.  This frenchie in the new Motorola captured my heart!

17 18
17. Finally busted out my leopard cat loafers ... meow!
18. Went out on Halloween with Liz and Morgs


po coupon

Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with Lauren, Amber, Molly,

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!